2019年3月22日 星期五

vmware workstation 12 player and hyper v are not compatible even no install hyper-v

https://superuser.com/questions/1286791/vmware-workstation-and-hyper-v-are-not-compatible


This question already has an answer here:
I installed VMworkstation on a fresh Windows 10 operating system. When I tried to create any machine I got the following error:
VMware Workstation and Hyper-V are not compatible. Remove the Hyper-V role from the system before running VMware Workstation.
I checked the "Windows Features" and I found that Hyper-V is disabled. Also I used the following CMD shell and power shell commands to disable Hyper-v.
CMD Shell
bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off
CMD Shell
dism.exe /Online /Disable-Feature:Microsoft-Hyper-V-All
PowerShell
Disable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V-All
Then I restart the machine, then I reinstall the Vmware workstation again and still it doesn't work.
Update: The operating System is windows 10



沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。